New Listing – Triplex For Sale in Redondo Beach
Austin Zahn of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate is proud to present 2217 Marshallfield Ln, a triplex for sale in Redondo Beach!
Listed at $1,750,000 this building built in 1964, has a cap rate of 1.96% and an NOI of $31,537.
This unique triplex benefits from 3,424 sqft of livable space with well laid out units, ready to be brought to market.
· Unit mix: 3-bedroom+1.75-bath, 3-bedroom+1.5-bath & 2-bedroom+1.5-bath.
· All units are offered in original condition, at only $511 per SF.
· Front unit (3+1.75) is a 1,200SF (btv) house, with a great floor plan, large living space and a private 2-car garage.
· Middle unit (3+1.5) is townhouse style unit, with all bedrooms on the second floor. Large living space and in-unit washer & dryer.
· Back unit (2+1.5) is a traditional layout with washer & dryer located in a private garage.
· There are a total of 5 enclosed garage spaces and one bonus parking spot on site.
Redondo Beach is coastal city in Los Angeles County, California – located in the South Bay region of the Greater Los Angeles area. South Bay region of Los Angeles bordered by Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Hawthorne, and Lawndale. A main attraction to the city is the Redondo Beach Pier which is the largest endless pier on the California coast.
● Much of Redondo Beach’s lifestyle is influenced by its sister cities: Manhattan Beach and HermosaBeach. The city maintains permanent beach volleyball nets year-round and dedicates lanes to the bikepath that runs past the Redondo Beach King Harbor Marina complex. Surfing is another essential element to the South Bay lifestyle.
● Properties in Redondo Beach within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean routinely sell for above-average prices. The median price of homes listed in the Redondo Beach real estate market is currently$1,100,000 and home values have gone up 8.4% over the past year.
● Redondo Union High School is the zoned high school within the Redondo Beach Unified School District and is ranked in the top 50 high schools in California. Also within the school district are two middle schools, and eight elementary schools, all evenly divided between North and South Redondo Beach.
To learn more about this property: