Duplex for sale in Lomita | $850,000
John Gragg & Cameron Samimi are excited to present 2431 256th Street, Lomita. A fantastic duplex in a nice tree section of Lomita on a large lot. The
home is on a very quiet cul-de-sac street with a nearby park and plenty of parking. The property consists of a 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom home in the front with a detached 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom suite behind two very large garages. The lot is nearly 14,000 sq. ft. and has a variety of fruit trees with plenty of space to make your own.
- Fantastic owner/user play available with rental income in the rear unit
- Beautiful 3-bed/2-bath house in front, with detached 1-bed/1-bath unit
- Property located on a charming, tree-lined cul-de-sac with a nearby park
- HUGE lot with a variety of fruit trees
Listed at $850,000, this building was built in 1925, has a GRM of 18.89, a Cap Rate of 2.73%, and a NOI of $23,228.
The most heavily populated county in the country is Los Angeles County with approximately 9.9 million people, including about 1 million that live in unincorporated areas of the county. The metropolis – formed by the six neighboring counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange – is home to approximately 19 million residents. Los Angeles County is home to one of the most educated labor pools in the country and offers a labor force of more than 4.7 million, of which more than 1.5 million are college graduates. Los Angeles County has the largest population of any county in the nation, exceeded only by eight states. According to the United States Conference of Mayors, Los Angeles County boasts a GDP among the twenty largest in the world. Los Angeles County’s continued economic growth, in contrast to other areas of the state and nation, is due to its diversified economy and abundant, well-trained workforce.
● Los Angeles County is the world’s 18th largest economy.
● Los Angeles part of the “Tech Coast” and is regarded as the of the main entrepreneurial regions of the world. It has approximately 200,000 small businesses, which is twice as many small businesses as can be found in any other region of the United States.
● If Los Angeles’ five county area were a state, it would be the fourth largest in the United States.
● Los Angeles has more than 80 stage theaters and 300 museums, more than any other U.S city.
To learn more about this property:
- Download the marketing package here
- View the listing here
- Contact Jonathan Gragg at (323) 375-5980 / Jonathan@lyonstahl.com
- or Cameron Samimi at (310) 880-3855 / Cameron@lyonstahl.com