Just Listed – 4 unit apartment in Hawthorne | $1,450,000
Stephen Takahashi and Kyle Woods are pleased to present 11626 Menlo Ave in Hawthorne! The subject property is a 4-unit apartment situated on a 6,576 SF lot, in a great pocket of Hawthorne. With easy freeway access and close proximity to the future NFL stadium, this property just listed has at least 35% of upside in the rents. 11626 Menlo Ave consists of two 3 bedroom/2 bath units, one 2 bedroom/1 bath unit and one 1 bedroom/1 bath unit, totaling 4,749 SF of rentable space. With interest rates on the rise, this is a premier time to lock in a 30-year fixed rate while you can!
Listed at $1,450,000, this building was built in 1960, has a GRM of 20.33, and a cap rate of 3.10%.
● Great Hawthorne Location
● Great Unit Mix – (2) 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Units, (1) 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Unit, (1) 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Unit
● 35% Upside in Rents
The most heavily populated county in the country is Los Angeles County with approximately 9.9 million people, including about 1 million that live in unincorporated areas of the county. The metropolis – formed by the six neighboring counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange – is home to approximately 19 million residents. Los Angeles County is home to one of the most educated labor pools in the country and offers a labor force of more than 4.7 million, of which more than 1.5 million are college graduates. Los Angeles County has the largest population of any county in the nation, exceeded only by eight states. According to the United States Conference of Mayors, Los Angeles County boasts a GDP among the twenty largest in the world. Los Angeles County’s continued economic growth, in contrast to other areas of the state and nation, is due to its diversified economy and abundant, well-trained workforce.
● Los Angeles County is the world’s 18th largest economy.
● Los Angeles part of the “Tech Coast” and is regarded as the of the main entrepreneurial regions of the world. It has approximately 200,000 small businesses, which is twice as many small businesses as can be found in any other region of the United States.
● If Los Angeles’ five county area were a state, it would be the fourth largest in the United States.
● Los Angeles has more than 80 stage theaters and 300 museums, more than any other U.S city.
To learn more about this awesome opportunity,
or call/email Stephen or Kyle today for more information:
[email protected] – 310 890 5270